Selling feet pics online is one of those things that a lot of people want to do (or think they want to do), but have no idea where to start.
Every month, almost 10,000 people turn to Google and ask ‘how to sell feet pics online,’ and that’s not even taking into account how many different variations of the question there are.
It’s safe to say that a lot of people are wondering how to start selling feet pics.
However, selling feet pics online isn’t as easy as many people think.
For every person that makes 5 figures a month from selling their soles (see what I did there?), there will be hundreds who didn’t make a dime.
In this guide, I’m going to share everything you need to know about how to sell pictures of your feet online, including the best place to sell feet pics, how to avoid getting scammed, how to make your feet pics stand out from the crowd, and how to turn one-time buyers into loyal customers.
Here’s everything you need to know about how to sell feet pics online in 2023.
How to Sell Feet Pics Online in 2023
How to start selling feet pics
Sign up to a dedicated feet pic website
There are tonnes of websites for selling feet pics, but one of the best places to sell feet pics online is Fun With Feet.
Fun With Feet is an online marketplace where you can sell pictures and videos of your feet to foot lovers around the world.
All you have to do to get started is sign up, create a profile, verify your identity (to prove you’re over 18), and you’re good to go!
You can use some free images to entice buyers into buying your premium pictures and videos, which you can organise into collections based on theme (for example, high heels).
The site also has a chat function, which allows you to chat with potential buyers and negotiate prices, custom photo sets, and more. The best bit about this is that members have to pay a fee to unlock the ability to chat with you, which helps avoid time wasters.
The fee for using the platform is minimal, priced at $9.99 for 3 months, or $14.99 for 6 months (which is cheaper than FeetFinder if you don’t want to pay for a year upfront).
Sell feet pics on social media
Selling feet pics on Instagram or your other social media accounts might seem like a good idea, but there are many problems with this.
First, you have to be super careful about protecting your identity. Never sign up with your personal email address or phone number!
Selling feet pics on social media is also a surefire way to attract time wasters and scammers who have no intention of ever actually paying for pictures.
It also leaves you vulnerable to people reversing the payments and reporting you for bank fraud if they change their minds about their purchase. Not only that, but many payment processors (such as PayPal) do not allow the sale of adult services, so you can get banned and lose your funds if a customer decided to report you.
On platforms like Fun With Feet, you can be sure that your payments are processed safely and securely, and that you have a full support team on hand if anything happens.
How to take feet pics
If you want to create feet pics that will sell, there are definitely certain things that you can do to make your tootsies stand out from the crowd.
Here are my best tips for taking feet pics:
Take high-quality images
Your pictures must be top quality if you want them to sell.
Avoid messy backgrounds and blurry, low-quality shots.
Remember, your buyers are paying for these photographs, so the quality of the images needs to reflect their value.
Write captivating descriptions
If you’re selling on a platform like Fun With Feet, your image’s description is just as important as the image itself.
Be as detailed as possible in your description – talk about what the image shows, and make sure you appeal to the senses.
For example, if you are selling a dirty feet picture, talk about how sweaty and stinky your feet are after a gym workout, and how you’ve been wearing the same socks for three days.
The more descriptive you are, the more likely you are to make a sale.
Accessorise with jewellery, temporary tattoos, flowers, and anything else you can think of!
Consistency is key if you want to make good money selling feet pics.
Don’t just post a handful of photos and disappear.
Post consistently, engage with potential buyers, and take the time to grow your brand on social media.
Take care of your feet!
Your feet are the foundation of your business, so it’s essential to keep them in tip-top shape.
Make sure you always have a flawless pedicure, moisturise regularly, and scrub away any dead skin on your soles. Nobody wants to see nasty feet!
Show your face
Many people want to sell feet pics anonymously, but trust me when I say that you will make a hell of a lot more sales if you show your face.
Remember – people buy from people.
What feet pic poses sell best
There are countless different settings and poses that you can do when taking feet pictures.
Some ideas include:
- On the beach
- Wrinkled/squished up soles
- Pointed toes
- The tops of your feet
- Wearing gym shoes/sneakers
- Wearing stilettos
- Spreading your toes
- Wearing thigh-high boots
- Wet feet
- Oily feet
- Crushing food (such as cake or banana)
- Muddy/dirty feet
- Wearing stockings
- Wearing socks
- Showing off the arch of your foot
- Curling/scrunching your toes
- Crossed ankles
- Close-up (of toes, for example)
Building a brand
Building your personal brand is essential if you want to make good money selling feet pics.
The market of feet pics is massively oversaturated, and there are thousands of people trying to do exactly the same thing that you are.
If you want to succeed then, you have to stand out from the crowd.
Think about it this way – your goal is to make your customers desperate to buy pictures of your feet, not just any old feet.
In order for this to happen, you need to create a character.
Invent a stage name, a personality (will you be sweet, bratty, mean?), and create social media profiles so that you can start growing a following.
You can then send your followers to the feet pic website of your choice where they can purchase your content, or you can sell directly on social media – however, this can leave you open to being scammed, which we will learn more about later.
The best social media platforms for promoting your feet pictures are Reddit, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
Is it dangerous to sell feet pics?
Overall, selling feet pics online is very safe.
However, every job comes with risks, and selling feet pictures online is no different.
Here are my best tips on staying safe when selling feet pics online:
- Never share your real name, address, location, or other personal information. Fans can quickly turn into stalkers, and you don’t want to give them any information that can be used to track you down.
- Do NOT use your personal social media accounts to find clients. Always create a separate character and make social media profiles for that character.
- Never give your bank details to a customer – it’s always best to use a dedicated platform such as Fun With Feet to protect you from scammers.
- Pay attention to your surroundings when you’re taking pictures. You don’t want anything giving away your location or real identity. This could include letters with your address on, visible street signs, university diplomas etc.
- Add a watermark to your pictures and videos to help protect you from copyright infringement.
- Turn off location settings when you’re taking pictures. This will ensure that the pictures don’t contain any metadata that can be used to trace you.
- You might also consider using a VPN to conceal your location when selling feet pics online.
Do you have to pay tax on money made by selling feet pics?
If you make money selling pictures of your feet, that money is taxable income that you will need to declare to the relevant authorities.
Is selling feet pics legal?
Despite it generally being considered an adult service, selling pictures of feet is legal in most countries.
How to avoid getting scammed selling feet pics
If you sell your feet pics on a platform like Fun With Feet, you’re more or less protected against most scams such as chargebacks and the like.
However, if you sell on social media, you are very vulnerable to scammers.
Here are some things to bear in mind if you don’t want to get scammed selling feet pics:
- Don’t spend an age chatting with customers before they make a purchase. Many of these people are just getting off on talking with you and never intend to buy.
- Never send the pictures before receiving the money, and always withdraw the money from your account to avoid chargebacks.
- Ignore anybody who offers to buy things from your Amazon wishlist as payment. These orders can be cancelled before they are dispatched, so as soon as your buyer receives the images, they can simply cancel their Amazon order.
- Amazon gift cards are generally okay, but be sure to paste the code into your account and check that your balance has been updated before sending the pictures/videos.
- Watermark your images with your username/website address to protect you from people selling your images elsewhere. While it won’t stop them, it will make it easier for you to file copyright strikes against those people.
How to Sell Feet Pics Online in 2023 | Final Thoughts
Hopefully by now you’re feeling a lot more informed about how to sell feet pics and make money from your feet!
It certainly isn’t a get rich quick scheme, and you’ll have to work hard on building a brand and loyal customer base, but once you’ve cracked it, selling feet pictures is a great side hustle, or even full-time work from home job!
As long as you take precautions to protect your identity, get paid securely, and protect yourself from scammers, selling feet pics can be a really great way of making additional income without needing any qualifications or experience.
Got any questions?
Don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments section below!
Until next time,